Iranian proposal rejected by Trump would open strait before nuclear talks, Iran official says

An Iranian proposal so far rejected by U.S.

An Iranian proposal so far rejected by U.S. President Donald Trump ​would open shipping in the Strait of Hormuz and end the U.S. blockade of Iran while leaving talks on Iran’s nuclear programme for later, a senior Iranian official said on Saturday.

Subscribe to read this story ad-free

Get unlimited access to ad-free articles and exclusive content.

Four weeks since the United States ⁠and Israel suspended their bombing campaign against Iran, no deal has been reached to end a war that has caused the biggest disruption ever to global energy supplies.

Iran has been blocking nearly all shipping from the Gulf apart from its own for more than ⁠two months. Last month the U.S. imposed its ​own ⁠blockade of ships from Iranian ports.

https://www.nbcnews.com/world/iran/iranian-proposal-rejected-trump-open-strait-nuclear-talks-iran-rcna343186


Post ID: c302ebc0-fde7-4cad-b96d-8169d03688b9
Rating: 5
Created: 2 weeks ago
Your ad can be here
Create Post

Similar classified ads


News's other ads