Iran threatens war ‘beyond the region’ if U.S. attacks

Iran threatened on Wednesday to spread war beyond the Middle East if the United States attacks again, after President Donald Trump said he had come within an hour of restarting the military campaign.

DUBAI/WASHINGTON — Iran threatened on Wednesday to spread war beyond the Middle East if the United States attacks again, after President Donald Trump said he had come within an hour of restarting the military campaign.

Subscribe to read this story ad-free

Get unlimited access to ad-free articles and exclusive content.

Six weeks since Trump paused Operation Epic Fury for a ceasefire, talks to end the war have largely stalled.

Iran submitted a new offer to the United States this week, but its public accounts of ⁠it repeat terms previously rejected by Trump, including demands for control of the Strait of Hormuz, compensation for war damage, lifting of sanctions, release of frozen assets and the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the area.

https://www.nbcnews.com/world/iran/iran-threatens-war-region-us-attacks-rcna346069


Post ID: 47300b44-a03f-4956-992d-0c9f17a9dffd
Rating: 5
Created: 3 hours ago
Your ad can be here
Create Post

Similar classified ads


News's other ads