Hantavirus ship video reveals moment captain reported first death to passengers

Those on board the cruise ship hit by a hantavirus outbreak were “not well informed,” a passenger has told NBC News, with life continuing as usual even after the first death was announced

Those on board the cruise ship hit by a hantavirus outbreak were “not well informed,” a passenger has told NBC News, with life continuing as usual even after the first death was announced.

Subscribe to read this story ad-free

Get unlimited access to ad-free articles and exclusive content.

Ruhi Cenet was among the nearly 150 passengers aboard the Hondius. There have been five confirmed cases of the virus so far, three suspected, and three deaths, the World Health Organization said. There are no more symptomatic passengers on board, but the virus incubation period can be up to 6 weeks.

The Turkish travel vlogger said he boarded the ship in Ushuaia, Argentina, on April 1 to film a story about one of its stops, a remote archipelago in the South Atlantic.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/hantavirus-ship-video-moment-captain-first-death-passengers-rcna343988


Post ID: 03fedb68-9db6-42a9-b62c-8a841388feed
Rating: 5
Created: 1 week ago
Your ad can be here
Create Post

Similar classified ads


News's other ads