Robotics Engineer Jobs, Employment Available in Bhubaneshwar
Experience: 4 to 9 Year(s)
• Develop a control system to retrofit into older robots. This will entail completely replacing the control system of older robots with newly developed ones. The individual must have the knowledge of using an oscilloscope, must have knowledge of encoders and basic electrical knowledge to trace data signals.
• Program industrial robots and design and develop complete turn-key solutions for customers.
• Directly interface with customers to study the requirements and design and system
• Develop and implement inverse kinematic and trajectory planning algorithms
• Perform real time simulation of customer application
• Masters in Robotics is preferred. Extensive course knowledge and projects in Robotics.
• Must be proficient in C / C and other programming languages.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Job Role: R&D Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Key skills: Knowledge, Robotics